Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Kids

I took this pic of the kids a couple of years ago - Josh would of been about 5 months old. I had the kids lay on the floor beside Josh as I figured that would be better than them trying to jostle for a seat of the lounge and hold Josh up at the same time.


A little while later, I won an online competition where a fellow scrapbooker (Mish?) turned my pic in to a gorgeous canvas!


On Friday night before Josh left for Melbourne, I took an update...



Now, to find time to turn it into a worthy artwork also...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I love the two pics. Glad to hear they are going to investigate the high tone, it sounds like it's been horrendous to manage him lately if he has been so stiff. Hope you guys get some rest.

Liz

Anonymous said...

Leesa here Wendy, you don't need to do a thing...it's already the most exquisite, worthy artwork I've ever seen!! Your family is beautiful. xo

 
Copyright 2009 Joshua